Welcome to the Fairconditioning ‘Freemarket’ platform!
1. What is the Freemarket Platform?
The Freemarket platform is a place where one can learn how to pragmatically cool buildings with less energy, and connect with the resources (talent, technology, financing) to make it happen.
2. Why is this platform necessary?
The building cooling sector is the biggest driver for energy demand in India, approximately 2.5 million Air Conditioners (AC) are sold in India every year, and coal-fired power plants are the biggest GHG emitters. Growth in India, without increased uptake of EE in all sectors, will create the need to build 150 standard-sized coal-fired power plants each year. Resulting in run-away climate chaos. We can slow this growth-rate in ACs and even turn-the-tide if people mentioned above start designing, building and demanding sustainably cooled buildings.
3. Your Data
3a. How do we use your data?
We will never sell or share your data with anyone, or any organization, for commercial gain. Our purpose is simply to help foster connections between stakeholders of the sustianable cooling ecosystem, so as to increase the number of sustainably cooled buildings.
3b. How can I manage or delete information about me?
Login to your Fairconditioning account, and navigate to Profile > Edit. You can edit all your information here.
If you would like to delete your account, please email email@example.com with the Subject: Delete my account. Please include your full name and email address in the body of the email.
4. Your commitments
The Fairconditioning Freemarket Platform helps us all advance our collective mission of combatting climate chaos. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
4a. Be real
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For that reason, you must:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one personal account
- Not share your password, give access to your Fairconditioning account to others, or transfer your personal account to anyone else.
4b. Be kind
- Please do not post any offensive content. Remember that we, as humans, are all the same – mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Please also do not post anything that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent; that infringes or violates someone else’s rights.
- Please do not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the platform.
- Please do not access or collect data from our platform using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
- We can remove content you share in violation of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights.
- To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights or our terms and policies.
We strive to provide beneficial products, and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our products, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or Fairconditioning Products.